occupancy sensors

I was thinking of replacing the pull switch in the bathroom with an occupancy sensor, something like the one that klik make, to switch on a standard lightbulb would this be feasable ? and has anyone done it before, if so how was it done ?
I`ve done it but i had to changed it to a IP6X rated 2d fitting. If you cahnge the ballast in the 2D fitting to a dimmable one 1-10v and used a Steinel or EX-OR MS1200A the the light intensity can be altered. Also i connected my extract fan to it so no one can leave the fan running. Make sure that it is IP5X and outside Zone 1. I`m not being rude but if you are unsure of anything please consult a qualified electrician.
Gavin

If this were a loo, you could put a sign on the wall saying that "The lights in this room are controlled by a motion detector" :-)
--

Cheers

Derryck