Obscured glass

I recently bought a ready glazed external door. The door has obscured glass but looking up close you can still see inside pretty clearly (Flemish glass). Is there a product which can be applied to the glass to make it less see through. The glass has an undulating surface so it may not be possible to stick one of the sticky backed plastic films to it.

Thanks

Reply to
Alt Beer

Sand-blast it, chemical etch it (you can get a cream to do this), hang curtains from the door top rail - are some things you could consider.

The creams do have the advantage that you can keep applying more until you get the opacity you want. Their disadvantage is that this will not be even - but this is really only a problem with plain glass.

I have to question whether it really matters - but then I have full panel leaded clear-glass external doors. At least I can see who is at the door very clearly - without going anywhere near it!

Reply to
Palindr☻me

There's a paint-like product available for "frosting" greenhouses, I don't know anything more than that, but could be worth looking into...

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)