oak doors

Our beautiful solid oak flooring features tongue and groove fittings on both sides and ends. We can give it square or micro bevelled edges and it also comes with stress grooves on the rear side for superb quality. For more Information visit : http://www.gfmdovetail.co.uk /
In article
>For more Information visit : http://www.shitthirdworldspam.in /
Kindly stop spamming the usenet group free.uk.diy.home, this is a strict no advertising group and you will make no friends by peddling your wares there.
--
fred
FIVE TV's superbright logo - not the DOG's, it's bollocks
On 02/03/2011 15:15, fred wrote:

They're best ignored. The people with the good junk filters won't see the original post; the spammer won't look in the group; but other people will quite likely see your reply.
Andy

That is my normal practice and I usually ask others to do the same.
For this one I thought there was at least a chance that the supplier was a semi innocent victim of a second rate spamhaus passing itself off as a reputable marketing agency so I gave them the benefit of the doubt, complained to them direct and left my post here as a marker for them to find.
If were lucky, the spamhaus may just get the boot.
Yep, you're right, I think too much . . . .