O T - Where Can I Obtain ?

I have an old Dell Optiplex GX150 P3 computer. Nice machine, in very good condition.
It has a Windows 2000 COA label attached
I have looked on ebay for Windows 2000 software but can't find any. I have also searched other places and still can't find any.
I am seriously thinking of putting Ubuntu on it, but in hte past when I have put it on other PC's there has always been issues that don't allow it to run properly.
Anyone got one of these machines and runing Ubuntu successfully ?
Advice most welcomed
James

What do you actually mean by Windows 2000 software. Win 2000 will run virtually anything that runs on Win 98 or Win XP.
--
Keith W
Sunbury on Thames
On 2/11/08 10:20, Keith W wrote:

Did you try really hard ?
<http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=windows%202000&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wf
wrote in message

I would rather put a cop of WinME on than get fleeced.
I'll go for Ubuntu if I have to
James

If you have FTP, you can have a bastardised version of WinME from here ftp://basecuritysystems.no-ip.biz Username = anonymous password password.
It installs itself with few prompts. Already has coding. Not an actual MS OS, but works the same and gives loads of hardware drivers.
HTH

IO keep trying to hit it but it appears not to be there James

yours.
The server gets used for other file transfers, so it's not always open for everyone. Just give me shout if you want it open.