O T: PC Video Output

Page 2 of 2

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

And I got one off a mate for nothing!!

I finally got a new printer for Christmas, but it came without a USB cable and I had none spare - I went shopping a few days later to get one, only to find prices ranged from 14.99-19.99 at the likes of Currys, WH Smith, Rymans, etc... went to Stationery Box, 3, job done!
--
Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin-co-uk)
MSN: richmackin-at-hotmail-dot-com

I bought a 10m VGA lead new for 26 from my local computer shop a couple of weeks ago
--
geoff