Nuffins ..... ?

Just had joiner in to hang some new doors in the bedrooms. I had them put on the oposite way so that they opened onto a wall instead of into the room space. Now I have a couple of things to do. Move the light switches and fill in all the old hinge and lock holes. The joiner advised me to get something called 'Nuffins'. I have never heard of it. Can anyone help please. I do appreciate that it may be called something different from a different manufacturer.

Reply to
news