New taps

I need to replace the taps in my bathroom and was wondering if anyone had any experience of Focus in terms of quality. I had a look round my local branch today and something similar to

£75 which doesn't sound too bad to me. I wonder what the quality is likely to be like?

Reply to
gavin

was £75 which doesn't sound too bad to me. I wonder what the quality is

Just found the exact item -

gavin

was £75 which doesn't sound too bad to me. I wonder what the quality is

our new kitchen taps are from Focus and seem fine.

Mark

Reply to
Mark D Smith

Thanks very much, Mark.