New taps

I need to replace the taps in my bathroom and was wondering if anyone had any experience of Focus in terms of quality. I had a look round my local branch today and something similar to http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/1733-2073 was £75 which doesn't sound too bad to me. I wonder what the quality is likely to be like?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Just found the exact item - http://www.focusdiy.co.uk/invt/100976
Add pictures here