New render cracking

Hi all
Just had the outside of my new extension rendered (about 10 days ago) and loads of cracks have appeared all over it. They are very narrow....but is this normal? Just want to know before I tackle the plasterer!
Jen
Never judge a man (or woman) until

Saw a DIY programme some time ago and they suggested that to avoid cracking the two different mixes should be used in the base and top coat. e.g. 4-1 followed by 3-1 (could have been 5-1 but the principles the same).

Above is your very own tag?
Now tell me you answer to your own question!
Good luck, bRAINS http://www.justservices.com/open/i/diy.html

Walk a mile in the plasterers shoes then thou will know!
I know, ask a question here, then talk DOWN to the people, yeah that works with me.....
Oh King/Queen, you dun real good here <and bow I do>
Good luck, bRAINS
http://www.justservices.com/open/i/diy.html
bRAINS - am I missing something here or have you lost the plot?
The main purpose of the internet (including newsgroups) is to share information/knowledge. One of the key benefits of this is that we no longer have to believe some hairy arsed builder who tells us that "it's meant to lean that way" or "yes, those 3 inch cracks are normal". You should not feel threatened by this, the vast majority of people in the trade value their integrity and will stand by their work.
Jard
wrote:

Walk a mile in the plasterers shoes then thou will know!
I know, ask a question here, then talk DOWN to the people, yeah that works with me.....
Oh King/Queen, you dun real good here <and bow I do>
Good luck, bRAINS
http://www.justservices.com/open/i/diy.html
I think he's been sniffing that stuff again ;o)