New Kitchen Lights

Hello everyone, just bought some new lights for the kitchen.
I need to replace the rose with a junction box and feed the new lamp with a brown and blue.
I have bought some 5A junction boxes from screwfix. These small JB's will fit into the metal top of the new light without the need for lifting all the floorboards upstairs for the JB.
I am tempted to do this and save all the work.
Is this an acceptable thing to do?
Anybody done this?

If you can get the JB inside the light then go ahead and do it. Nothing wrong with that.
Adam