New concrete floor on conservatory

I have just had a conservatory installed. We have not decided which type of floor to have laid on the concrete yet and may take a while to decide. Can anyone advise me of how to seal the concrete to prevent dust being blown up when you sweep up.
Many thanks
Roger
RogerS wrote:

Concrete sealant, perhaps?
--
Sue

Is there any particular make to look for and can I purchase from B&Q?

"RogerS" wrote:

You could paint it either with masonry stabilising solution, or with PVA adhesive, one part PVA diluted with four parts water. Either solution will seal the concrete. You may need to apply two coats. Stabilising solution works out more expensive but is no better in my experience. You will find both products in many hardware stores, DIY sheds and builders merchants.
Phil, I looked at the PVA in B&Q but thought it was an adhesive. If I decide to have vinyl fitted and they skim the floor with latex does this cause a problem with the PVA?
Regards
Roger

"RogerS" wrote:

Roger, PVA is an adhesive in its original state but is also used to seal porous surfaces such as plasterboard and concrete when diluted with water. If bought in 2.5 or 5 litre containers for building use it explains on the container which dilutions to use for different jobs. Regarding PVA and latex, I can't answer that, I would check that out with a flooring contractor. Good luck. Phil

Ignore test
Water!!