Need your suggestions

Hi
Need your suggestions
A few of our travertine floor tiles have stains.
What is the best way to get these stains off ?
Any suggestions ?
Thanks in advance for your help,
Irfan Williams
California
irfan williams wrote:

Do you have any idea what these stains are? I presume travertine is not porous.
Rob Graham
Rob Graham wrote:

It's porous.
I guess that's why he had to ask here - no-one in the US had an answer... But let us know what the stains are.
Andy
irfan williams wrote:

OK, so you say it's porous but you didn't answer the other question, what are the stains?
Rob