My pump has died.

My submersible well pump has died, not totally but it now trips the RCD after about 30 seconds operation and I can't get inside the thing to fix it. Can anyone recommend a supplier of low cost submersible pumps. This one cost me 120 just under 12 months ago and claimed 12 months warranty. Trouble is the supplier, Membro UK is not answering email or telephone messages so the warranty is useless.
Mike
Muddymike wrote:

there is a fair chance of them being around to support the warranty if & when you need them.
Bob
message

Just looked at their site. Most of their pumps don't have enough head, then they jump from 10m to 45m! I need 20 so could do with something in the middle. Ok the 45m would do the job but I don't like paying for far more than I need.
Mike
On 02/05/2010 17:42, Muddymike wrote:

than 12 months

Did you pay by credit card - if so, & being > 100, I wonder if you have a claim against c/c company? They may have delivered pump, but sounds like they've breached a crucial part of the contract.
--
Martin

I bought it on Ebay and paid by paypal.
Mike
http://www.membro.de/pumpen/kontakt.html
Baz
http://www.membro.de/pumpen/kontakt.html

Indeed I have. I emailed both in English and by Google translation in German with no reply.
Mike