Multiquick

Looking for a multiquick part but cannot find the web address. Google doesn't help, anybody know.
I would have thought multiquick.com but doesn't work.
Cheers
John

I assume it is a Braun Mulitquick Blender.
http://www.service.braun.com/home.asp?rg=EU&c=GB&l=GB&typ=h
Baz
Baz wrote:

Ir is it this John?
http://www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?tF451
Cash

or this: http://www.sas-france.com/sas_uk/site_type/site/index.php?iduni=3&pri=3&idsup=9&idfam4&idsou
or this MULTIKWIK
http://www.multikwik.com /
What sort of thing is your Multiquick?

This one thanks, I never thought of spelling it with as 'kwik' and not 'quick
Cheers
John

Don't use dot com in Google - it makes the search word too specific. Google then searches for 'multiquick.com' and not a site containing 'multiquick'

I didn't search with a dot com, I assumed the website would be multiquick.com. You have found me the answer in one of your other posts, thanks for the help.
Cheers
John

but the lavy pipe only has two parts? ..........