Multiquick

Looking for a multiquick part but cannot find the web address. Google doesn't help, anybody know.

I would have thought multiquick.com but doesn't work.

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

I assume it is a Braun Mulitquick Blender.

Baz

Reply to
Baz

Ir is it this John?

Cash

Reply to
Cash

Don't use dot com in Google - it makes the search word too specific. Google then searches for 'multiquick.com' and not a site containing 'multiquick'

Reply to
John

or this:

or this MULTIKWIK

What sort of thing is your Multiquick?

Reply to
John

This one thanks, I never thought of spelling it with as 'kwik' and not 'quick

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

I didn't search with a dot com, I assumed the website would be multiquick.com. You have found me the answer in one of your other posts, thanks for the help.

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

but the lavy pipe only has two parts? ..........

Reply to
jim stewart