Moving mains supply point

I'm looking to extend the kitchen out, which itself is straight forward. The incoming mains for all three services (electricity, gas and water) are all on the wall I need to extend. Has anyone any experiences of have their mains entry points moved, this is in the UK in Lancashire (if it makes a difference). These are the modern style plastic external boxes set into the wall to be read from the outside. Do I need to get the supplier to do the work, or can a qualified builder so it? If it's the supplier, what would be the expected costs, the move would be about 2m.
TIA Brian

Supplier only I'm afraid and EON charge around 600 but it depends on a number of factors so may be more, may less but not by much if it's less. Your supplier will be somewhere close to those figures I imagine.
Jb

You can move the water supply yourself, the gas and electricity will need the suppliers to move them. As for price then you will have to fill the forms in to see what random figure they come up with. Adam

around so it could be accessed through one of those little white trap doors the have on the outside of houses these days - bloody rip off!

No more meter reading access required. You will be able to monitor your consumption of gas and electricity conveniently to hopefully make savings!
Richard H.