Moving a sectional garage

Hi
I've got a concrete sectional garage only it dominates the back garden and I want to take it down, reduce it in length and width by removing panels and then re-erect it in a different place. Before I start laying a new concrete base, any tips on taking one of these things down? It's a Prestige garage (based in Stockport) and the panels are 2m x 60cm. It has an apex roof and Henderson up and over door. Tips anyone?
snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrote:

Get the manufacturer's assembly instructions and work backwards through them. Note the number of people they say is needed.
A blowtorch and lots of rust penetrator will help.
Make sure that the new base meets the installation specification.
Get a few quotes and consider getting it done professionally.
Do you really want a prefab garage at all? Consider selling it ( buyer to remove) and building something that actually looks good. It could be an enhancement to the property and not something that you want to hide behind some bushes..
--
Sue

Fair point. Pebble dash concrete not the prettiest. You're right, I could replace with some kind of shed or garden building. But just thinking of recycling what I've got. Good tip on getting the manufacturer's assembly instructions. I'll get get onto them