mould in shower

I have a slight tacies of mould in the grout of the vertical wall of my shower unit.
I have scrap[ed the old grout away. What is the best way of knocking out any traces left?. Bleach only whitens but does not kill.
cojack
Have you tried "Dettox Anti-Bacterial Mould & Mildew Remover"? I have found this product works exceptionally well. Just spray it on, and within a few seconds you'll see it starting to work.
Be careful not to get any on your clothes, towels etc, because it'll bleach them. The 'trigger spray' often leaks mind, but I understand they have redesigned it now (?)
Paddle
I second the above.
It's the ONLY product I have found that works on shower mats.
chas