motorised roof conservatory blinds

Can anyone recommend a not-too-exprensive company that offers motorised conservatory pleated roof blinds please? Thanks.

way to make big money from people. Pull a string, they go up. Pull a string, they go down. After about six month of use on the motorised type, you end up having to pull the strings anyway.
I was called out to a dozen or more last year because they'd all broken down in some way. Even the screen installer couldn't fix them again. The people were not at their invoice total after I'd repaired them.
Go with manual type, honest !!!

Thanks for your reply but the manual ones are not an option because the roof is so tall and there would be so many blinds due to the shape of the roof. I was offered a "stick" opton but unsuitable for the same reason. But thanks for taking the time to reply and your advice.