Monobloc Tap

Hi I have purchased a Monobloc Basin Tap. I wanted to fit this into a two hole basin. The diameter of the holes in the two hole basin are approx 34mm. I tried to fit the tap but it does not fit by about a couple of mm (approx 2-3mm). I was wondering if there is anything I could do to make it fit as its only a couple of mm out.
Thanks

btw The hole is too small by a couple of mm. I cant find any two hole basin mixer that would fit my basin and I Don't want to change the basin at the moment.
Thanks
yshaikh01 wrote:

Buy a cheap reamer and enlarge the hole perhaps?
--
Sue

Palindrome wrote:

Sorry to reply to my own post - but I just had the thought that it may not be a stainless steel basin..
If it's ceramic, you might be able to grind-out the hole the small amount it needs with a Dremel-type multi-tool. It shouldn't get wet there and won't show.
--
Sue