mist of white paint on car....

Guys, In the dark I ran over some white paint and it got splattered in a very fine mist down the side of my car - which is black. After hours of T-cutting I have got this of my paintwork. However, I can't think of how to get it off the plastic trim on the sills -a VW Passat. Clearly T-cut will not work here.
Anyone had a similar problem? I was thinking of using some thinners,,,?
Steve

I'd try thinners ... try it on a little piece first to see how it goes. You may need to use something like a plastic washing up sponge to remove some of the more stubborn paint.Or you could gently use some wire wool and WD40.
Ash.
SJK wrote:

Steve,
I have used a product called Mer for years to sort things like this out (although it's not infallible) - it's abrasive, but not as harsh as T-Cut.
http://www.merproducts.com /
Try the bumper and external trim cleaner - you can find your nearest stockist by clicking on the button on the top tool bar.
Cash

I did the very same thing tried every thing and in desperation I tride water and the paint fell off, A power hose removed it from the wheels and under arches. Like a lot of paint it must have been water based.
Bill

bumpers to get paint that some nil-brain had sprayed over various cars in our street one night
Ron