Midbrass

Any plumbers out there that have heard of this company. I asked a few weeks ago about replacement wheelheads for my radiator valves and after going round a few plumbers merchant chasing a wild goose I have found nothing suitable! The locating part of the wheelhead that fits onto the valve spindle is a different in size to any the PM's could offer me. Somebody has identified the manufacturer as Midbrass, but didn't have any details on them or even if they still existed. I have 'googled' and come up with a few hits but nothing on them specifically i.e. web site, postal address, telephone number etc. So if anybody out there can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. The person identified the make by a logo of a wolfs head on top of the wheelhead, so again I would be grateful if anybody can confirm this, or offer an alternative manufacturer.
TIA
John

Is
http://www.uk-plumbing.com/dept2.asp?dept%5Fname=Midbrass+Range&mscssid=XU6GA1TWNHCS9PDN2R5H8GNST0MXAFT5
any good to you?

Check out this pic.
http://photos.wanadoo.co.uk/album/album_photo.html?c_photoA487938
If you want some of these, let me know and I won't throw them in the skip.
Or email me at shazzbat3ATyahooDOTcoDOTuk.
Steve