microwave


The enamel under the turntable in our microwave is flaking off, about the length of a pencil where the wheels run under the plate. Does anyone know if this is dangerous? Is it still safe to use the microwave? Thank you.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Not dangerous, but if it sparks it will damage the magnetron. If you don't see sparks it should be OK to carry on using it. TonyB
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Thanks Tony, I shall watch for this.

the
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.