MFI Alternatives

Hi there,
Can anyone recommend a manufacturer or retailer of good quality flat packed bedroom furniture, other than MFI? I'm so hacked off at trying to pack out drawer runners and 'throw' the carcasses to get the drawers to close without fouling, that I'm sending the bloody lot back!
From the problems that a number of people I know have had ordering and actually receiving all the correct and undamaged parts - I would never buy from MFI. I would certainly never recommend them to any one.
Things that come to mind are:-
They massively overcharge for the quality of goods. They never deliver on time. They have never yet sent all of the parts in one shipment. They take 6 weeks + to replace missing or damaged parts Their call centre is a joke - if you can get through!
But hey - that's just my opinion.....

This will probably be shot down by many people on here, but to be honest I would use Ikea over "Made For Idiots" every time.
Everything you buby is of good value, the designs are simple and blinking easy to build as the instructions are easy to follow, and suprisingly the quality is good. I have now fitted two Ikea kitchens in my house in the last 6 months, one for the main house, and one for a flat we have in the basement, and both have gone in a dream.
It will be interesting to feel the heat from the flames that this post now gets!!
Lloyd

packed
without

last
I did an Ikea kitchen maybe 8 years back. The quality and price was great but the service was a struggle. We got only part shipment of some items and some wrong stuff, and the call centre was hopeless, though I did manage to get a direct line number out of them which I bet they're not letting out these days.
I'm prepared to endure it all again in my new house because I think their service on other items I've since bought is much better.
Andrew Vevers wrote:

If the quality of IKEA's office furniture range is anything to go by, I'd certainly recommend them. The old jokes about flat pack furniture are just no longer true. I am sat at an IKEA desk right now as a matter of fact...
A.
I refit our kitchen out with IKEA stuff last year. Definitely a choice in quality. Sometimes though the outer packaging isn't enough to protect the contents. Having said that after taking it back for the third time they gave me a fuel refund. Stock is sometimes an issue. Accessories are great though.
Regards

packed
without