MEM Fuse

I have broken (dropped it on the floor) a 30A rewireable fuse carrier from my 8 way MEM Memera (1970's) fuseboard. I have tried to source from electrical wholesalers, but they say I need to change fuseboard. This isn't an option at present.
Can anybody help me?
Many Thanks
enquirer
"enquirer" wrote:

I suggest that you glue it back together if that is feasible and providing it doesn't compromise electrical safety, then phone round some local electricians on the chance that they have old spares, or can source a replacement for you, or suggest another work-around.
enquirer wrote:

Is this what you are after?
http://www.thefusecompany.com/fuse.php/products_id/554
--