Mains Multipoint

Page 2 of 2
I bet you (and Lou) are the kind of muppets that turns off all their electrical appliances at the socket before they go to bed.
But the exception of course of will be your fridge/freezer which in technical reality is the appliance most capable of causing a serious fire!
So yes unbeliever I am a lot brighter than you, believe that.
But you are such a wit, well 50% of one anyway, NFOAD
"Unbeliever" wrote in message

Well at least a "c--T!" is rather useful (even a thick one) - now what about you?
Pity you're still rather dimly illuminated - particularly in the foul language department! ROTFL
Now go and try some old fashioned sex and travel.
TOP POSTING CORRECTED YET AGAIN

Illuminated wrote:

Nope - I'm lucky enough to have the cash not to havev to worry about the power bills - and smoke, heat and CO detectors in all of my rooms warn against any fires/fumes! And as a 'belt and braces jobbie) I even have the house insured as well - just in case you know. ;-)

You know what? It's strange that in all the burnt properties that I have been contracted to repair after fire damage (over the years many BTW), not one has been caused by a fridge/freezer - - - chip pans, defective cabling (including a nail used to replace a blown fuse), children experimenting with matches, one of arson - along with a few where a lighted cigarette (and even a cigar) have been dropped in the bed/lounge furniture yes - but never the *fridgy/freezer* thingies! [1]

Nope, you are still rather dim in my opinion!

Well at least that's 50% more of a wit than you are - and as for "NFOAD" - I'm already a 'coffin-dodger', but I'm having too much fun winding idiots like you up to die just yet! *eg*
Also, you really have shown how unintelligent and dim you really are when you have to resort to such silly acronyms and foul language just to get a simple point over.
[1] And I always made a point of reading the investigation reports compiled by the fire brigade.
Why would anyone take a topposting scared of swearwords person seriously?
And before the clowns reply, I topposted because he did, alternate top and bottom posting is even worse.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Presuming that you're referring to me in your response to "illuminated"
I hate top-posting as it breaks the gist of the thread. As for being "scared of swearwords" - I'm not, but there are very few times in the printed word where they (along with the needless insults such as the one at the end of illiminated's reply to the OP) actually contribute to a serious question and certainly *NOT* in the context of the OP who obviously lacks the DiY know-how.

That simply makes that thread harder to follow - as well as making you too lazy to cut and paste the top-posting to the correct position in the thread.
As for me being a "clown", then that's your prerogative to think so if you wish, but if you think that the needless swearing and insult to the OP was necessary - then you are just as big a wally as illuminated.
There you are, we have now both put our points forward without resorting to abusive language. :-)

I was replying to Illuminated. He topposted, and he wrote "f--k".

Then don't use them at all. But putting them in and asterisking them is absurd.

It's fairly easy to follow it in reverse, but not if it darts up and down.

Why would I waste my time doing that? This is just a chat, not a work of literature.

I was replying to Illuminated, I was calling him a clown.

It's not abusive, it's language. Abusive would be throwing you on a bed and raping you, or whacking you on the head with a baseball bat. People need to get things into perspective.
--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

It did not take long did it Peter.