LPG cooker hose question

Hi.
I have just had a commercial cooker range installed to an LPG supply.
I notice that the flexible cooker hose is coloured yellow. I was under the impression that cooker hoses for an LPG cooking range used for a commercial application should be coloured white (or black with a red stripe for domestic application).
Should my hoses be coloured white? Can I use a black hose with the red stripe for a commercial range?
Regards.
DAB.