Low voltage lighting not working after a water leak

Hullo all,
Last week, I had a leak develop in the water pipes in my bathroom which came through the bathroom floor, damaging the kitchen ceiling below.
Unfortunately, the low voltage lighting in the kitchen 'blew' when the lights were turned on later that day.
After getting the leak fixed, i've left it all to dry out over the last week before I attempt to get the lights working again.
The lights are 8 of the low voltage type - recessed into the kitchen ceiling. I tried resetting the RCD on the consumer unit (actually turned everything off and on again) but the lights don't come on.
I also tried replacing one or two of the bulbs but no joy.
Any idea where I need to look to get my lights working again?
Thanks,
Rod.
RodC wrote:

on just maybe needs a reset.

Thanks for the quick reply Bob. Do you mean the transformers up in the ceiling? Each of the eight lights have a trasformer attached to them tucked in above the ceiling - so I'll check the one above the light where the water actually dripped through.
I wouldn't have expected all eight lights to stop working though?
I'll also have another look at the consumer unit to see if there's anything else that I can reset.
Cheers!
Rod.
RodC wrote:

for all the lights. I can't see why all 8 transformers would fail. Bob

Assuming nothing, but one blown transformer/lamp could destroy the lightswitch.
Adam

I wonder if this is the problem? I've reset every switch on the consumer unit but still no joy. So the problem seems to be with either the transformers above each light (unlikely, I'd think), or possibly the switch itself like you say.
I might have to call an electrician out to have a look. Very frustrating....
Rod.