Low pressure

Folks, water pressure in my bathroom has gradually decreased.Cold water pressure is fine. It's a 6 year old combi boiler i've got. Anyone give me some tips on how to get the pressure up.
Regards.
G.Gordon wrote:

On my last boiler the water pressure at the taps was regulated by a valve controlling the pressure coming in from the mains. Too high though and the water wasn't heated enough so finding the right setting was down to trial and error. Is there a similar valve on your boiler?
Got a new boiler last year and I've not had cause to check if there is a similar valve.
Mike
There is a valve on the boiler but it doesn't have any bearing on the pressure at tap level..If the pressure's too low in the boiler,the boiler won't fire up and heat the water.This is how my Vokera boiler works anyway.Cheers

water
G.Gordon wrote:

I had a vokera boiler, there was a yellow(?) tap on the mains inlet below the boiler (hidden by a grey/black cover) to adjust the water flow entering the boiler.
Mike

What is the hot water pressure like in the kitchen?
Adam