Low pressure

I want to fit a new shower but the water flow is quite poor. I have seen a suitable shower so that's OK but I'm unsure about the isolation valves. Do the modern quarter turn valves restrict water flow or is it best to fit the old brass 15mm stopcock type.?
Thnaks
Jb
Jb wrote:

Look for 'full flow' 1/4 turn valves. Brass gate valves will not shut off fully after a few years of use.
Bob

Thnaks for that. Shows how much I know really, Ididn't know such things existed.
Jb

Here's what you need assuming 15mm piping although 22mm are also available from Screwfix. I AM going to replace all my gate valves with these when I get a round tuit!!
HTH
John

No link!
JW