Low Hot Water Pressure

Hi After doing a Google search on the above subject I could not find any up to date answers on the following problem. I have a monoblock single lever kitchen tap which has lost the hot water presssure, it just dribbles out.
On the same floor level I have a washbasin with ordinary taps were the pressure is acceptable.
The hot water system is the normal tank in the loft and hot water cylinder in airing cuboard.
Is it the tap or something else? Regards JD
Add pictures here
✖

I would suspect it is the tap. When I moved into my present house last November, I had exactly the same problem. Not liking the original tap anyway, I had a new one but had not got round to fitting it, then all of a sudden, the water stopped completely. An apppointment at 09:30 and tools out at 06:35.... I bet my neighbours were happy !! -- the_constructor
Add pictures here
✖

Regards JD
Add pictures here
✖
I think it sounds like the nozzle at the end of the spout. If you look underneath the spout, you should see a plastic nozzle with loads of little slots/holes in. The outer set are normally for the cold water and the inner set for the hot. If they are scaled up, there's your problem. Some nozzles just unscrew and you can clean them easy. If not just poke something thin to each one to clear it.
ken
Add pictures here
✖

I fitted this tap:-
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId £26387&ts˜043&idH053
Be warned though, I had to remove sink to get the tap fitted. It's all down to the fixing and not enough room under the sink -- the_constructor
Add pictures here
✖

Forgot to mention, we went for the type of tap indicated in other post because of the high spout. Great for filling the water filter jug or kettle without having to empty the sink and getting arthritis in the fingers makes the levers better to handle than knobs, plus the fact these taps have ceramic valves so no more changing tap washers. -- the_constructor
Add pictures here
✖
"Snipped Post>>

Regards JD