LOOKING FOR "DUAL MODE" CCTV cameras

This seems to be about the "best fit" newsgroup for this question...........
I'm looking for (a) the manufacturer/model no. of CCTV cameras which automatically apply/remove an IR-cut filter and which are suitable for home security (say 10m - 15m IR range with a 1/3" CCD).
Please NOTE .... I'm in the UK !!! (I've found a US company that makes/sells them - but that's no use here in the UK.)
FYI: "dual mode cameras have a mechanism built into the camera module that will remove the IR-cut filter from in front of the image sensor allowing an increased spectrum of light to be received."
Many thanks, Richard
    "Richard" <(none)> writes:

A cheap Swann camera I use has an automatic switch between IR and colour depending on the lighting level. However it operates independantly across the field of vision -- i.e. a dark area can be operating in IR mode whilst a brighter object is visible in full colour at the same time. You couldn't do this if you had to move an IR filter in/out.
uk.tech.electronic-security is a more relevant group (cross-posted).
--
Andrew Gabriel

"Richard" <(none)> wrote in message

a few seconds on google gives: http://www.jvcpro.co.uk/item/index_html?item=TK-C1460BE