Looking for Drip Trim to attach to UPVC cladding

A shallow section of wooden cladding (about 1ft deep) was replaced, around a small balcony on my house, with UPVC cladding. The bottom edge is rounded and I am now faced with the problem of dripping water which falls directly on to the window cills, some of which are also UPVC. The noise is irritating and is also damaging the wooden cills that are affected.
Is there a drip tray which can be glued or screwed onto the UPVC cladding which will protrude out about 1" and allow falling water to miss the cills. I have checked sites and can find no obvious product although there is reference to drip trims which are presumably a component of a soffit/cladding fitting.
Can such things be bought as a seperate item, if so does anyone know where, the cost and tips about fixing. Is the term Drip Trim the correct for what I want?
km
km wrote:

trim. There ain't no thing as a drip tray for uPVC