Longer screws for switches and plug sockets

I need some of these and wonder if either B&Q or Homebase sell them? I have done a search on B&Q but it lists so many screws and it would take forever to work through all the pages. My nearest of either store is half an hour drive so need to be sure.
Ken
Ken wrote:

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav/nav.jsp?isSearch=true&fh_search=socket+screws&selected=products
--
Kevin R
Reply address works

Thanks I never thought to add socket to the search I was putting in electrical screws.
Ken
Ken wrote:

added socket when it failed to find them
--
Kevin R
Reply address works

If you search for 3.5 mm electrical screws, or retaining screws, you might be able to find more hits.
Have fun. :-)

I spoke to one person at HQ and asked for her manager who never mentioned this. The only reason I was given is so when I went again it would be faster/easier for them as no need to ask me the silly questions again. As I said I don't expect to go anywhere else and spend a small sum and be asked for my personal details. Ken