Lock/Knocker/Letterbox

Page 2 of 2

Well - you should be grateful for a wife like that... I hope you remember to say "thank you, stars".
--
Martin

[Remove barrier to reply]

That's it Martin - you blew the last seed from the dandelion (not a Melua tune as far as I know).
I enjoyed that wee diversion.
Gummo

Hi Gummo. I did wonder if you might come back with "Mornington Crescent"....!
But thanks to you too. And to the DIY community here for tolerating this thread...!!
--
Martin

[Remove barrier to reply]

Ha! Never heard of it - well done Martin.
Gummo

fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla

www.doorfurnituredirect.co.uk