Lock/Knocker/Letterbox

Page 1 of 2

Anyone know where I can get one of these?
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/gummomarx/Door.jpg
Gummo
Got one, thanks - call off the search.
Gummo

That would make a good song title for someone like, er, Katie Melua...

That's the closest thing to crazy I've ever seen.
Gummo

Oh, sorry. Must be that time of the month, so I blame it on the moon.
--
Martin

[Remove barrier to reply]

More likely too much lilac wine.
Gummo

But I'll sober up before I'm on the road again.
--
Martin

[Remove barrier to reply]

Make sure you're sober or you'll end up half-way up the Hindu Kush.
Gummo

I'd need to get fit for that - perhaps I'll train crawling up a hill first.
--
Martin

[Remove barrier to reply]

Just take it piece by piece at first.
Gummo

Alas, I couldn't even complete the first piece - I reckon there were nine million bicycles in the way....
--
Martin

[Remove barrier to reply]

I cried for you when you spoke of your blues in the night.
Gumo

Ah, I thought I heard a faraway voice, but dismissed it as a tiger in the night.
--
Martin

[Remove barrier to reply]

I hope that giant spider's web is strong enough to hold it.
Gummo

So long as I keep it dry - it's been ok with penguins and cats, but I think it's going to rain today
--
Martin

[Remove barrier to reply]

Don't worry, it'll be just like heaven if you don't get your blue shoes wet.
Gummo

I could get some cheap Spanish wellies - it's Market Day in Guernica....
--
Martin

[Remove barrier to reply]

That reminds me; I must get that mockingbird I'm after at the market in Belfast, shy boy.
Gummo

I'm not generally shy - though I wouldn't risk saying something like "my acroprop is new", even in this DIY group, for fear your mockingbird mis-hears and mimics me in an Irish accent, saying "my aphrodisiac is you"....
--
Martin

[Remove barrier to reply]

You'd be learnin' the blues since the wife knows I do believe in love.
Gummo