Light Tubes

I am looking to fir a light tube in the roof of my house, however all the ones I can find are fairly 'bulbous i.e. the stick up a fair bit from the roof line. I would like some thing that is fairly flat when mounted in the roof. The roof is on a slope so no problems with water run off. Any suggestions please.

Reply to
RaT

If water will contact the fitting you need an IP64 fitting. They are bulky I'm afraid.

Any

Reply to
Bob Watkinson

This feature is inherent in their design. The domed top captures the sun from a variety of directions and redirects it down the pipe. Without it, the light output of the pipe would be much less, except when the sun was inline with the pipe.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel