Letter Tiles

Does anyone know where sells tiles for making a house name or sign - lettter by letter ? They are normally about 3 x 2 ins and have a decorative border. Many houses seem to have them , but not know the origin. All my enquiries in Wet Dorset fail.

Many thanks in advance,

Stuart Allison

Reply to
Stuart A

B&Q

Mark

Reply to
Obantec Support

Thanks for the reply Mark. But not at any B&Q close to me, Taunton or Exeter. Numbers possibly, but definately no letters. Any better suggestions out there?

Reply to
Stuart A