LED Lights and dimmer switches?

Hi, I want to fit downlights throughout my flat but would also like to have soon rooms controlled by dimmer switches.

I'm thinking of these lights:

With Hamilton Hartland dimmers:
Each dimmer will have between 4 and 6 lights on it.

Is this feasible please? People have said there can be issues with dimming LED's but no one seems to be able to say what. Does anyone know what the issues are?

Thanks a lot,

C.

Reply to
Craven