Leaving Sludge Remover in CH System?

I'd added some X400 sludge remover in my CH system in preparation for doing some work on it. The job has now got more complex and I will be getting a professional in to do the work, which will probably take weeks if not months to find someone. Can I leave the sludge remover in (the system already had inhibitor in it) or should I flush it all out and refill with clean water and new inhibitor? Thanks, David.