Leaky shower door seal

I have a pivotal shower door and the transparent seal at the bottom on the underneath bit has perished. There is no make on the door and it was installed before we moved in.
Is there such a thing as a replacement seal? How can I find one. Short of carting the door around with me to the few plumbing places near me how can I get a new seal - rather than a new complete door?
I have googled but not found anything yet.
regards
Chas

The strip should slide out easily, though it may have a little plate over the end of the door to hold it place. It's a case for look and feel to see how yours is fitted.