Leak in Conservatory Roof

There is a leak in my conservatory roof. It seems to be coming from a gap between the glass and the metal which is covering the join. It probably just needs a good sealant. Can anyone tell me what I should use?

Reply to
louisxiv

personally i would use a good sealent:)

Reply to
Phil

Lol!

Normally I do not respond to this sort of reply but it was very funny, Phil. LouisXIV you just walked into that one!

Reply to
Baal

Yeah, fair enough. Now someone really smart might recommend one. ;-)

Reply to
louisxiv

Don't tempt me Phil ;-)

Reply to
louisxiv

Clear silicone sanitary sealant will often fix most water leaks.

Reply to
DIY