Leak in Conservatory Roof

There is a leak in my conservatory roof. It seems to be coming from a gap between the glass and the metal which is covering the join. It probably just needs a good sealant. Can anyone tell me what I should use?
personally i would use a good sealent:)

Lol!
Normally I do not respond to this sort of reply but it was very funny, Phil. LouisXIV you just walked into that one!
--

Baal

I smile and go off waving

Yeah, fair enough. Now someone really smart might recommend one. ;-)

Don't tempt me Phil ;-)
"louisxiv" wrote:

Clear silicone sanitary sealant will often fix most water leaks.