Leak from furnace pipe to outside

Hello,
Apprantly the sealant around my furnace vent pipe to the outside has worn out so it is allowing a small amount of rain in. What kind of sealant do I use on a furnace vent pipe that will be safe for the heat from the furnace?
    paigeinabook_at_ymail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (moreyfamily) writes:

You need to ask that question somewhere where people will know what the regulations for your location are, and what suitable products are available there. Both are unlikely on a UK newsgroup.
--
Andrew Gabriel