landowner

Can anyone please tell me how I can find the owner of a derelict church nearby. I've been in contact with the church and it is no longer theirs. I contacted the land registry and it is not registered.Contacted the rates dept at local council .....couldn't help. Neighbours tell me that it used to belong to a joiner and that it was used as a lock up, be he has not been seen for a while. Any ideas who else I can ask? thanks in advance.....Eric

Reply to
Eric Hall

take it over and use it as your own. this will cause the owner to appear immediately, or if you are lucky he won't. look after and use it for twelve years then apply for adverse possession.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful