Lamp connector

My daughter just sent me this pic -
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t282/shazzbat3/misc%20stuff/photo_zpse3da4619.jpg
And apparently she needs the connector, "the bit between the bulb and the wires" as she calls it. Are there loads of different kinds of these, or is it easy to identify? I've a feeling I may find myself changing one or more of these on my next visit. Is it just a connector or is there anything else in there?
Steve

It's a lampholder, and the wires are integral high temperature type.
http://cpc.farnell.com/eterna/awfo8/gu5-3-low-voltage-lampholder/dp/LA04526?Ntt=la04526
or a 5 pack (and possibly better quality)
http://cpc.farnell.com/_/25-106-3501-00/dichroic-gx5-3-bases-white-lead/dp/LA00290?Ntt=la00290
--
Andrew Gabriel
"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message writes:

It's a lampholder, and the wires are integral high temperature type.
http://cpc.farnell.com/eterna/awfo8/gu5-3-low-voltage-lampholder/dp/LA04526?Ntt=la04526
or a 5 pack (and possibly better quality)
http://cpc.farnell.com/_/25-106-3501-00/dichroic-gx5-3-bases-white-lead/dp/LA00290?Ntt=la00290
Thanks for that Andrew, but I've checked with them and I'm told it's just a connector block with 4 screws, 2 to secure the wires, and 2 to secure the pins. The other end of the wires is inaccessible. I've had no luck finding the connector without wires.
Steve
writes:

I'll see what I have knocking around (a pity that I cleared the van out lasrt week) and send you some (the proper ones) if I can find some.
You will need a chockbox and some strip connector to extend the existing cables
--
Adam

That's the wrong way to connect MR16 lamps, so I don't think you'll find one. Nowadays, they always come with the very high temperature leads permanently attached.
It's probably easier to buy a new MR16 fitting - ones like that are often less than £2.
--
Andrew Gabriel