Laminate flooring

Hi,
I am laying laminate on a concrete floor, but it is not a floor that is on the ground it is a second floor ( I live in Austria and all the floors are concrete!!!). My questions is do I still need to put a waterproof underlay down as well as the normal underlay- even thought there is no choice of raising damp???
Thanks
Nigel
--

Winter and Summer holidays in the alps!!!
www.austrianfamilyholidays.co.uk

I wouldn't have thought it necessary, but the backing of much laminate flooring is mdf and really should be protected from damp