laminate floor sealant

We are intending to install laminate flooring on thr kitchen floor. We have been told to seal it does anyone know the name of the sealant.

I may be wrong here but i did this and so far so good, This is what i did laying this stuff on a concrete floor I Installed a vapour barrier available from diy places etc.
Then simply put the flooring in (the type i used was click system) making sure that the joints were tight, then around the edges i used caulk to stop any water getting under the flooring,a few of the places where the flooring joined the joints weren`t as tight as i wished for, so i got a bit of wood glue and put a bit in the joint (filling it) then wiped it from the top surface before it dried.
This has been down now nearly 5yrs and so far no problems.
--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention