kWH Hours and units?

I have obtained a device which reads Volts,Watts,Amps,and kWH which enables me to find out what a particular device uses in the way of electric power. My main use is in finding out how much my water pump uses which pumps water from a near source to my house. The pump is controlled by a pressure switch which only operates when a tap is opened and the pressure falls. What I want to know is how I relate this kWH reading to Units used which my electricity bill shows.? Blair
Blair wrote:

On my bill 1 unit = 1kWHr.
--
Sue