Kitchen Units, where to buy

Hi, decided to renew my kitchen units, I have looked at ones in MFI and some seem pretty good quality also checked out Wickes and again seem good quality. Has anyone any good or bad views on either companies re quality, delivery and customer service as both have to deliver the goods. I have friends who had B & Q kitchens and they were not impressed by the after sales service due to parts missing on delivery. Thanks. John

Reply to
John

We just updated our Kitchen using new doors and replaced a drawer and added a wall unit from B&Q, The base unit didn't have any fitting kit tbh I should have noticed the box was torn!!, Went back in and got the missing bits, no hassle apart from the 20 mile round trip, mind you they just broke open an other box.....

The quality is OK at the price it's certainly as good as the expensive kitchen that was fitted just before we bought the house 16 years or so ago

We got the worktop from Magnets total £300 the same type out of B&Q would have been £200, though the quality didn't seem as good

Des

Reply to
Dieseldes

I have installed a couple of MFI kitchens and not had any problems with quality, delivery or missing parts. I haven't bought any Been and Queued kitchens but have been disappointed by their customer service for other purchases.

Reply to
News groups

Well I am into the installation of my second B & Q kitchen, First one was in the old house and fitted a couple of years ago. I am a slow worker now being disabled, and I am absoluytely pleased as punch with B & Q. In my experience, they couldn't be more helpful. No missing parts, delivery when promised, quality is good for the price you pay.

Reply to
the_constructor

John

Reply to