kitchen units

hi am buying a maisonette and need to fit a new kitchen
have had a look around MFI and homebase but nothing really stood out, i want something contemporary in a light wood colour, i like the panelling on doors, instead of just big flat doors
can anyone here recommend an online supplier as i am going to attempt to design and fit it myself so just need the units etc delivered for me
there is a howdens nearby but i believe you need a trade account with them, and they basically stock the same as MFI but with different names, none of which took my fancy
any links appreicated thanks, ben
"beno" wrote:

Magnet (you can design online) http://www.magnet.co.uk /, then there's Wickes http://www.wickes.co.uk /, and for appliances check out http://www.kitchenscience.co.uk/

My new kitchen units arrive on Thursday from B & Q.
This is the second house I will have put new units in and I can highly recommend B & Q.
Now I stand in the shade awaiting the flaming spears.......! -- the_constructor