Kitchen unit mounting rails?

Hi,

I'm trying to find a place that sells mounting rails for wall units. I've never seen them in the UK so it might be tricky to find.

They are long steel rails like longer versions of the mounting plates uses to align 2 cupboards, only these can be up to 2-3 metres long. Anybody have an idea where to get them?

Cheers, Glenn

Reply to
Gremlin

Cabinet Hanging Rail - 2.5mt. - Steel Woodfit Part Number: BC254

Also in aluminium.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews

Fantastic!

Cheers guy, that's exactly what i wanted! :-)

A virtual beer is yours to collect!

Glenn

Reply to
Gremlin