kitchen lay out

HI. I AM NEW TO THIS NEWSGROUP. i AM A KITCHEN DESIGNER. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO HAS ANY QUERIES, PROBLEMS WITH DESIGN, OR JUST WANTS TO TALK KITCHENS?

Reply to
woozeydog

NOT AT THE MOMENT!! WOULD YOU STOP shouting though, cause It's making my head ache :-)

Thanks :-)

Reply to
Vodkajelly

MINE TOO !!!!!!

Reply to
woodglass

He can't help it - he only works in the capital..

Reply to
Paul Andrews

Your stuck Caps Lock key doesn't inspire confidence!

Reply to
Phil Anthropist

HI I DIDN'T REALISE i HAD STUCK THE TILES ON UPSIDE DOWN UNTIL I LOOKED BACK WHEN i'D FINISHED, AND I REALLY CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO CHANGE THEM, LUV

tee hee hee

Reply to
Vodkajelly