kitchen lay out

HI. I AM NEW TO THIS NEWSGROUP. i AM A KITCHEN DESIGNER. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO HAS ANY QUERIES, PROBLEMS WITH DESIGN, OR JUST WANTS TO TALK KITCHENS?
woozeydog wrote:

NOT AT THE MOMENT!! WOULD YOU STOP shouting though, cause It's making my head ache :-)
Thanks :-)
MINE TOO !!!!!!

He can't help it - he only works in the capital..

"woozeydog" wrote:

Your stuck Caps Lock key doesn't inspire confidence!
Phil Anthropist wrote:

HI I DIDN'T REALISE i HAD STUCK THE TILES ON UPSIDE DOWN UNTIL I LOOKED BACK WHEN i'D FINISHED, AND I REALLY CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO CHANGE THEM, LUV
tee hee hee